Titlelinks

Saturday, December 31, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Ah, all of the Christmas festivities are finally over. I'm pretty sad! It's always been my favorite holiday.  I got to visit most of my extended family and even hang out with some crazy kids. My family tried to go to Hollywild to see Christmas lights, but after we arrived (and after an hour and a half drive) we found that they were closed "due to inclement weather". Pfffft, it wasn't even raining. Too bad the website didn't mention anything, but we'll be sure to call before we come next year! 

Check out some pictures from the holiday: 

Our awesome Clemson wreath



The Grandparents came with us to look at Christmas lights







Christmas with Mom's side of the family: 

The whole group!


\
Anna and I 

Goofing off with Abigail

Christmas with Dad's side of the family:

All the grandkids
 
Opening presents! 

The whole gang


Only 359 shopping days left until next Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.