Titlelinks

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

There's a first time for everything...

Today was a monumental day. That's right, I made chocolate cookies from scratch for the first time. 

Harvested my own wheat for the flour and everything. Not really. Okay, I'll stop. 


The oldest of my two younger sisters helped me. See? Isn't she pretty?
Anna looooves measuring! 
The younger of the sisters had her wisdom teeth out yesterday, so she's out of commission for a while. I promised there'd be no chipmunk pictures floating around the internet. Darn. 

Basically, we used all the usual ingredients: 


Mixed them with my mom's fabulous KitchenAid Mixer: 


Oh yes, and the batter was delicious! 


We made them as big as we could without being too ridiculous.


And I think they turned out perfectly. 

I might take some leftovers to the 13,234,098 family gatherings I've got this week...if there are any left. Everyone loves cookies, right? Right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.