Titlelinks

Monday, January 2, 2012

A Day at the Beach

Every year around New Year's, my family takes a day- trip to the beach. We went a few days early this year, but let me tell you, it was AWESOME. 
                                 

The beach is great in the winter, mostly because it's still relatively warm. Okay not warm enough for swimming, but still very pleasant! And it's not crowded at all.  Dogs are allowed on the beach in the winter, so we brought our dog and my grandparents' dog. They loved playing in the sand- so cute! 

                                            
The three sisters

Mom and Dad















The whole family + the puppies! 


It was such a beautiful day, and I can't wait to do it again next year! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.