Titlelinks

Friday, March 2, 2012

Things I Missed While Hiding Under A Rock

That rock I was hiding under? That's called school. I feel like I've been buried by homework for the past few weeks, and I'm finally emerging. I started by going to the last home basketball game of the season against Virginia Tech, and WE WON! We were down by ...a lot at first, but it was a great game! So intense. Go Tigers! 

Anyway, there seem to be quite a few things I've missed while I've been hiding away studying.  

1. A ninth grader had to tell me what Y.O.L.O meant. I am officially uncool. I guess I just really don't pay enough attention to Drake songs. (It means "You only live once", by the way).

2. Clemson student elections happened, and from what I hear, the people I voted for won.  The Vice President who was running came to talk to my sorority's chapter one night, to beg for our vote. One of his main selling points was that if elected, he and el Presidente would try to get tiny men on scooters- no wait, men on tiny scooters- to come pick you up if you're drunk, put their scooter in your car, and drive your car home so you'd have it in the morning. If it'll help keep some of these crazies off the roads, I'm sold! 

3. The Oscars. Need I say more? I don't actually watch award shows. They're pretty boring. But I love looking at all the dress pictures the next day! Like this: 

Jessica Chastain
But seriously, can I have this dress? And the $2 mil of jewels on it?
I also heard that Octavia Spencer (Minnie in The Help) is celebrating her win with a breast lift!  I guess if you're an Oscar winner you can do whatever the heck you want. Good for her! 


4. Chuck Testa. Like, really. Who is this guy and where did he come from? This is pure genius. I'm so glad it went viral because everyone deserves to see this. Watch: 






Also, Justin Bieber turned 18. That's right, ladies. He's legal. Watch out, Selena. And that's all I have to say about that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.