Titlelinks

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Here's looking at you, Mom.

In honor of Mother's Day, here are 5 reasons why my mom is awesome.

1. She's hilarious. And usually without meaning to be. It's okay, we still love you and understand that not everyone can understand my biting wit right away.
2. She answers my thousand questions every time I'm in the grocery store and can't find the food coloring/laundry detergent/taco sauce/10-pack of hangers/ etc.
3. She deals with my youngest sister and hasn't gone bald from pulling her hair out.
4. She makes a mean chocolate e'clair pie. (Hey, who do you think I learned it from?)
5. And finally, the woman raised me! And I seemed to have turned out alright...right? Right?

And these are just brushing the surface. I'm so lucky she's just a phone call away. Love you Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.