Titlelinks

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sinful.



I just made the most delicious brownies I've ever eaten. Probably because they're not entirely brownies.  The bottom layer is chocolate chip cookie, the middle layer is an Oreo, and the top layer is a brownie. Can you say uh-maze-ing? 

I first had these when my sweet roommate Sarah made them a few months ago. (I guess she's technically my former roommate now. Tears!) They were so rich and delicious I could only eat a bit at a time, but aren't all the best desserts? 


I decided to cheat and use cookie mix and brownie mix from a box.  First, I made the cookie dough and spread it in the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan. Spreading cookie dough is actually really difficult! Or maybe I'm just completely incompetent.  It was so sticky! I guess that's why you roll it instead of pouring it. Semantics. 


Next, put a layer of Oreos on top. I used all but four, and of course you have to eat the broken ones. 


After that, I poured the brownie batter on top to fill in the cracks. Oh man. 

    

Then I baked it at 350 for about 40 minutes, but I could've even gone a little less. The more gooey the better. 


Finally, Voila. Fabulous! 

Disclaimer: These are SUPER RICH. So, eat them with a cup of coffee or milk. 

Oh so bad for you, but oh so good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.