Titlelinks

Sunday, June 24, 2012

#nowplaying

Here are a few of the songs that are making the rounds on my iPod, whether it be in the car as I'm driving to work or singing in my hairbrush.

1. Nicest Thing - Kate Nash

2. Make You Feel My Love - Adele

3. Near to You - A Fine Frenzy

4. Parachute - Ingrid Michaelson

5. One Thing - One Direction
    What? I just really love them, okay? Quit judging.

6. This Love (Will Be Your Downfall) - Ellie Goulding

And, just for fun and because all of the above songs are essentially the same thing (hey, I like what I like):

7. Lovumba (Prestige) - Daddy Yankee
    Yep, it's all in Spanish, and yep, it's awesome.

So go listen to all of these songs, and remember to download your music legally!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.