Titlelinks

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things

1. Puppies
    Seriously, any puppy (but mostly Pomeranians). As long as it's fluffy. None of those creepy skinny hairless things. "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!"

2. Guys in button-downs with the sleeves rolled up. 
    As the hilarious Jenna Marbles once said, "What's that sound? It's the sound of me throwing my underwear across the room". 
    Also of note: preppy ties (a la Ralph Lauren). Brb, swooning. 

3. Chapstick
     I can't go anywhere without it, and if I do I am not a happy camper. 

4. Staying up late at night reading
    You know when you're really into a good book and you look at the clock and realize it's 1 a.m.? Yeah? Come on, I can't be the only one who does that. 

5. Having entire conversations with friends without saying anything
    You know you're friends when you can look at someone and realize exactly what the other person is thinking. This is an art form. 

6. Foreign babies 
    Normally I have minimal interest in babies, but there is something about seeing an Asian or Indian baby that just makes me smile. Is that racist? I think it's opposite racism because they're my favorite. 

That's all for now folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.