Titlelinks

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm baaaaack!

I'm alive, I promise! After a brief 2-month hiatus from the blogging world, I'm back at it!

 It's been a crazy two months. First, my internship ended and I had to move from Washington back to Clemson. Soooo sad : ( But I did get to spend a week at the beach in between (which was fabulous!) Of course when I got back to Clemson things didn't slow down one teensy bit. I got another internship with the University that has me working any time I'm not in class. And speaking of class, I'm learning Russian! But to top it all off, I've been sick for a month. It took four doctors to even figure out what to do with me.

That being said, I'm finally recovering, figuring out how to handle this crazy schedule, and am ready to start blogging again. So be on the look out for more posts on my crafting, baking, and adventures in general. Woo Senior year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.