Titlelinks

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fixing a problem I shouldn't have in the first place.

Hi. My name is Amanda and I'm addicted to shopping. ("Hi Amandaaaa"). So much so that my clothes don't fit in my closet at school. Or in my closet at home. Or any closet, really.

One day last week I had nothing to do (crazy) and decided to finally organize my closet. It was a huge undertaking, but I managed to do it in just an hour or two.

Here's the before shot. It may not look that disorganized to you, but it was killing me. Nothing was in order! There was no rhyme or reason to it! There were shirts in there I didn't know I had! 


To fix this, I had to pull everything out of the closet and lay it across my bed. Here's everything, just from the closet. 


When I put it back in, I did it in the order that I thought would make the most sense: Jackets, button-down shirts, sweaters, cardigans, long sleeve t-shirts, dresses, pants, and short sleeve shirts. My only problem is that things are still very crammed, just crammed in a more organized way. Look how beautiful! 


It's worked out surprisingly well! Trust me, you won't regret organizing something that you use everyday. I know where everything is and it's super easy! Next step: color coordination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.