Titlelinks

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Our Fuzzy Stress Reliever


As I was lounging around in my Sock Monkey footie pajamas this morning, one of my roommates, Ali, busts in with a surprise! This, my friends, was one adorable surprise. 

Micah the Schnauzer
Micah is Ali's friend's dog, but we got to borrow her for the day! We all miss our own dogs so so much, and she was perfect : )

Best Friends

 She is so quiet and such a good dog. She looooves all the attention that four college girls can give.
Guarding the apartment

Seriously, I could not think of a better way to end exam week. 


Micah is not impressed. Photo shoots are exhausting...



But we had fun playing! Anybody else want us to take a puppy off your hands for a while? We'd be happy to oblige.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.