Titlelinks

Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Time is Upon Us.

That's right, it's here. The moment we've all been waiting for. No, not Christmas.

Exam week.

We've worked all semester to prepare for this week (well, some of us). I'm one of the lucky few who get my exams over with early in the week, but some of my friends aren't so fortunate. I've also had the fortune of having two online exams, one of them consisting entirely of Monty Python questions. Gotta love management classes. My big exam in Russian is on Tuesday. I'm not worried...yet.

In honor of exam week, check out my exam week nails:



This is what happens when I study too much. I pulled the fuzzy bit off a Q-tip and used the end to make the dots. Something about yellow just makes me happy!

I need to quit procrastinating. Я люблю учиться по-русский!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.