Titlelinks

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Catching Up.

It's been a while since I've done an actual blog post, but you know how things get....busy. I finished up the fall semester (finally), saw my childhood best friend get married (surreal), and squeezed family visits and Christmas into a single week (hectic).

After Christmas I headed off to Washington, D.C. for a few weeks. What can I say, I just can't stay away! I had a fun time galavanting about DC and hanging out with friends I hadn't seen since August.

I actually missed the first week of classes at Clemson because I was in Washington, and forgot to buy textbooks until the day before classes were supposed to start. I thought I'd escaped the senioritis because I felt fine last semester.... NOPE. I mean, this week was the first time I'd turned on my computer since LAST semester. I'd just gotten by with using my iPad. Who needs real work?

I made it back to Clemson about this time last week, aaaaand have yet to unpack. Can I just live out of a suitcase for this semester? I came home again this weekend to see my family, since most of my break was spent in DC. It's also my youngest sister's birthday tomorrow and she'll be 15! When did I get so old?

My final semester at Clemson will be packed with (hopefully) exciting things, so be on the look out for more posts!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.