Titlelinks

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Charleston in Film

Last Wednesday, Brenden and I spent the day in Charleston, SC. We had a great time walking around and enjoying the beautiful chilly weather. All of these pictures were taken with my Canon TX, 400 speed film.

I love the Palmetto trees!


Eating lunch at the Sweetwater Cafe

Custom House

We saw this painting in the market, so I decided to recreate it. It's actually pretty close!


We passed by this garden outside a hotel. A small bit of Eden in the city. 


It was really windy around the water, but still gorgeous!



Rainbow Row


My dream house...

Walking along The Battery 


Getting a snack at City Lights Coffee 

This will always be how I picture Charleston

Beautiful sunset on the way home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.