Titlelinks

Sunday, March 3, 2013

More Small Victories

1. I'm a little behind the times, but I'm finally watching Downton Abbey on Netflix. I finally found the time! After all the hype, I have high hopes for this show.

2. I made the mistake of going to Hobby Lobby on a Sunday. Apparently they stole Chicfila's idea and close on Sundays. Too bad I had a 40% off coupon! Luckily there was a Michael's down the street. Even luckier, Michael's accepts competitor's coupons. Win.

3. I went to the flea market yesterday and scored some sweet deals. Like, oh, a new-with-tags Coach purse on SUPER sale.  I can hardly resist a good deal!

4. I was really sad when my Amazon Prime trial ended (and the free two-day shipping!) But it's alright because I found out I can get free one-day shipping for using my Discover card! How about that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.