Titlelinks

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Fixed it!

Okay, remember how I attempted that Pinterest painting and pretty much failed? Here's how I fixed it. 

First, I painted over it with blue, green, and yellow. I dabbed it with a paper towel to give it a little texture. I really like the color!



That wasn't enough for me though. I thought it needed more.  So, I took some Elmer's glue and drew some flowers. I did two coats to make sure it was raised up.  


After it was dry, I painted over it with purple. I did a really thin layer to let the blue/green show through! I think it looks really cool with the colors and the raised up flowers. Even a little abstract! 


It may not be what I originally planned for this canvas, but I'm happy with the way it turned out.


Editor's note: I still wasn't happy with it. I know, I know. So hard to please. I took can of spray paint to it and I like this MUCH better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.