Titlelinks

Friday, April 12, 2013

I like culture. It tastes delicious.

Sunday was Clemson's International Food Festival. Oh my goodness, y'all. It was fantastic. Tons of countries had tables with food to sample. I tried crepes from France, Kabash from Saudi Arabia, tea from Thailand, chicken from Bangladesh, Russian potato salad and apple pie , and pigs-in-a blanket from Sri Lanka! And tons more that I can't even remember. 

A lot of the  booths looked like this: 

 Everyone was mulling about and having a good time. 

Brenden and his crepe from France. 


I was really happy about my crepe too.  You can't go wrong with Nutella and whipped cream. 


They had a stage for entertainment too! Here's a parasol dance from the Asian Student Association. 



A dance from India

Drums from the Caribbean 

And we got our picture with The Tiger Cub! After 4 years I finally got one. Now I can graduate happily. 


And Brenden was nice enough to carry my casserole, even though he looked ridiculous wearing those oven mitts : ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.