Titlelinks

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Land of the free, home of The Braves.

Last night, Brenden and I made the trip to Atlanta to see the Braves play the Kansas City Royals. It was my first MLB game ever! I've never been much of a baseball fan, but it was actually really exciting! Watching baseball in person is way better than on tv. I think that goes for any sport though. 

Sadly, I forgot my camera, so all of these pictures were taken with.... my iPhone. 

The walk to the field was like 30 miles. But it was worth it!


We were two rows up from the field! Pretty dang good, right? 


The Braves made FIVE home runs in the game. FIVE! Plus another run later. We picked a good game to go to, because it was really exciting! I almost got hit by a foul ball once, but the guy in front of us caught it. Lucky dog. 




When we were leaving, we saw the tv guys! They were all spiffy and important looking, so I was a creep and took their picture. 


And of course, we had to get souvenirs! I've never been a hat person because I think my ears stick out, but Brenden convinced me to get this one. I actually like it! And Brenden got a fancy t-shirt (not an oxymoron- it's that Dri-Fit stuff) 



Brenden spoiled me and bought my gas for the trip home too! I usually try not to brag...but hey, he's great. We were exhausted by the time we made it home, so I think that's a sign of a good time! I'd definitely go again! Who knows, I may turn into a baseball person! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.