Titlelinks

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring is in the air

Clemson is the prettiest in the spring. The flowers look amazing and the whole campus just glows. I took some pictures of the blooms before they all turned into real leaves. All of these pictures were taken with my Nikon D- 40. 

There's something in these hills...









And of course, I took pictures of more than just the flowers! My silly roommates tagged along and we had a great day of frolicking in the grass and enjoying the beautiful weather. 
  


  
  
There's a saying around Clemson that if you read the plaque on Thomas Green Clemson's statue, you won't graduate on time (or ever?), so we were extra careful! 

Not reading the statue!


Getting acquainted with the solider
Spring colors!
Rachel climbed a tree.
We had such a fun time running around campus. I'm gonna be so sad to leave this place in a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.