Titlelinks

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I made art.

I was at Hobby Lobby last weekend and they can canvases on sale! I bought it before I knew what I'd do with it, but I finally figured something out. 

First, paint. All the fun colors of course. 


Then the tape. I taped random sections of the canvas with masking tape. I had to go out and buy some. How did I not have tape??? 

After I taped off sections, I started painting in the triangles. There was no rhyme or reason to this, other than no two colors were touching. 



I had to do a couple coats on the pink and purple. For some reason they were more watery than the other colors. I love all the bright colors! 


I let it dry overnight before I peeled off the tape. Ta da! This is definitely something I'd be proud to hang on my wall. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.