Titlelinks

Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend In Review

What a busy weekend! I came home to hang out with my family and hardly got a minute to rest! I don't mind though, I'd much rather be busy than bored. 

It was my grandpa and his twin's 80th birthday this week! We had a party and probably had enough people in that house to break fire code. 


They wouldn't sit still long enough for me to get a decent picture, so this is what I've got. Aren't they adorable? 


My grandma has a beautiful garden with red hot pokers, pink roses, and tons of stuff I don't even know the name of. Check out these! Pretty, right?  #nofilter


And THIS was the view from their front porch. I love seeing those North Carolina mountains. The smoke stack is an old factory that is in the process of being demolished. I think it looks pretty cool! The clouds were really pretty, and really cooled the weather down. It was nice. 


This is what I wore:
 It was a little chilly (unusually cold day for May), but this dress has stood by me for 2 years now. I got it from Forever 21 and honestly surprised it's held up this long. I mean, Forever 21 isn't exactly known for their good quality clothes.

And these goons were at the party too. Actually, JT was looking pretty normal here. Of course, the one I'm related to is the weird one....


Also, because I went home, Rosie got to sleep in my bed! We love having sleepovers. Here she is getting all tucked in  :) Love her!


This week, on the agenda is thrifting with Rachel, a DIY project or two, a new sewing project, and Brenden's coming back to America for a few days! So get ready. Tons of posts to come : ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.