Titlelinks

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lightscoop Review

[All opinions in this post are my own. This was not sponsored by Lightscoop.] 

A few weeks ago, I bought a Lightscoop for my DSLR. I read some reviews and it said diffused the flash by reflecting it off the ceiling to add more natural-looking light to indoor photos.  Because I do a lot of crafting, cooking, and blogging, I take a LOT of indoor pictures. I thought it would be worth the investment, so I went for it! 

Photo Courtesy of Lightscoop.com


I got the Lightscoop Deluxe because it can tilt to work for vertical photography.  I'm very happy with it! The instruction book offers a few tips with it, which I highly recommend following, like watching your ISO number so your pictures don't get grainy, and not using the zoom (you can always crop!) It's taken a few trial and error shots, but I like the look of my indoor photos. And it's super easy to use! It just goes right over your hot shoe, and slides right off when you don't need it. 

You can tell from the pictures how the light looks more natural, like what we see with our naked eye. When you use flash, it's like a spotlight on whatever you're photographing. But with Lightscoop you don't get the annoying glare! I'm a fan. 




Whatcha think? Think it was worth my $36? I do! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.