Titlelinks

Monday, June 3, 2013

My last summer vacation.... Ever.


This past weekend, I packed up all my stuff and left Clemson for the last time. It was bittersweet, but I know I'll be back to visit! 

Through all my packing, I realized I have way too much stuff... So when I got home, I went through all my clothes and finally purged a few tired pieces that I don't wear anymore! As painful as it was to part with my precious clothes, it felt pretty good to clean and organize. 

I'm gonna squeeze every drop of fun out of this month of vacation. Lots of sewing and crafting, a mini trip to DC, a weekend in California with Brenden, and a beach trip! Next time I have a chance to relax like this will be... retirement. Bring it on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.