Titlelinks

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Update!

I made it to DC! The apartment's great, and I'm totally and completely exhausted.  I spent my last weekend as a South Carolina resident in Sacramento with my boyfriend (future post and pictures to come!!) , and spent all this week unpacking and organizing in my new apartment!

 Only one of my leather couches fit through the front door (terribly upsetting), but everything else is going fine! I got plants, and lamps, and silverware! It's almost looking like a real home now.  Sure, the lights dim when you turn on the hairdryer, but it's cozy!

Here is my couch, not fitting in the apartment. 

Organizing my closet was particularly fantastic. Shoes!


I also got a Virginia license and new Virginia license plates for my car! And one of those silly inspection stickers on the front windshield too. 


Lots more to do, but I think it's coming along nicely! You'll see plenty more posts about my attempts to turn this little place into a home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.