Titlelinks

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Harper's Ferry Hike

Last weekend I went hiking in Harper's Ferry, West Virginia. The weather was beautiful and it was the perfect excuse to get outside. Technically, our hike went up into Maryland, and we drove from Virginia, so I was in three states in one day! I forgot my film camera and I was SO MAD! Why do I always do that? Thankfully I had my trusty iPhone for pictures, blah blah blah. Not as cool as film, but better than nothing at all, I guess. It was a good day. Beautiful views, nice weather, and good people too. AND I got to wear my hiking boots for the 2nd time. It was great!

Crossing the bridge to get to the mountain

Looking down the river. Beautiful view! And worth all the sweat to get there. 

A view from the top, also where we ate lunch!

The Potomac River and town of Harper's Ferry. Also, that's the bridge from the first picture. 

We stood on this and looked out over the Potomac. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.