Titlelinks

Monday, March 17, 2014

Bake ALL the things!


SO BEAUTIFUL



I don't know about you guys, but I have a mental list of things I want to buy.  Adult life is great because I can do all these things, but I do have to keep the list because I can't actually buy all this stuff at once. 

First I got art for my walls, I got the embroidery machine, and a few weeks later a new couch... and yesterday, I finally got a KitchenAid mixer! I was going to get pink...but cobalt blue is a little more of a real people color. I can handle that. 

I've wanted one for FOREVER,  and was always just like "eh, well I'll just put it on my wedding registry or something." YEAH that's not happening.  So I got it from Williams-Sonoma. Okay okay, Williams- Sonoma outlet. But it was a steal! I walked in and it was just staring me in the face and calling my name. 

And of course, I'm taking advantage of yet another snow day and baking a strawberry cobbler :) I can't wait to bake ALL THE THINGS! 



2 comments:

  1. i love the cobalt blue - classic, edgy, and demure all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! Your advice helped of course :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.