Titlelinks

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring in DC

Spring has finally sprung! It sure took long enough- I have never seen snow in April until I moved here.

This weekend was perfection.  The weather was amazing! To kick it off, on Thursday Hillary and I went to a shopping party at Anthropologie (swoon).  There was a candy bar, and the staff followed us around with champagne.  I could get used to that! 



Saturday I spent most of the day in DC - enjoying the weather, walking around Capitol Hill and getting a tour of the Capitol. Saturday evening Hillary and I decided to go see the Cherry Blossoms that DC is so famous for. I'm not sure what possessed us to go other than the weather, because I've never seen so many sweaty tourists in my life. The 4th of July in DC may be the only exception.  BUT! It was worth it. 

The blossoms were gorgeous. It was so nice to sit under the trees (and do some quality people-watching).  I'm so happy spring is finally here!





Roomies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.