Titlelinks

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Weekend in Review

This weekend was so productive! I got in plenty of social time, baking and sewing!

Hillary and I made some cake pops shaped like eggs for Easter.  They're unfinished  and a little misshapen, but if we can decorate them cute enough you'll see more later! Don't count on it though, because does anyone realize how hard cake pops actually are?? Aint nobody got time for that! 

Better than the egg-shaped cakes, I got a soft serve ice cream maker, just in time for summer! I would be making ice cream instead of blogging right but the bowl has to freeze first. Stay tuned! Homemade ice cream, sherbet, and sorbet oh my! 



I made Easter brunch with the girls this morning.  Berry scones and mimosas anyone? Who doesn't love brunch and girl time? 


My favorite accomplishment this weekend: this pillow! My couch is a little bare and sad, so I'm making pillows for it.  This is the first one! There's a monogram there, but the white is a little hard to see in the picture.  I made another pillow a while ago - if you want to see the tutorial, you can find it here. I can't wait to make more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.