Titlelinks

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Lasagna Cupcakes



Hello world! It's been months since I've blogged. Guess I've been busy having a life, whaaaaaaat. 

Hillary and I made these adorable little cupcakes today and they are too cute to not share. Check it out! 

First, cook some lasagna noodles and cut them in half.  Cook ground beef, season it however you like, and add marinara and diced tomatoes.  Add cheese on top, and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the noodles starts to get crispy around the edges.

You'll see other recipes out there (Pinterest) but they tell you to do silly things, like add extra seasonings. Who has time for that? No one. Don't bother. Keep it simple. 



My cute roommate




 Let them cool, and voila! Cute little hors d'oeuvres for a party...or if you're like us, just hungry. Noms!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each comment.